This bowl is not a novelty item mass produced overseas. It is finely crafted by an award winning woodturner and is unique. There will never be another one exactly like this one. Special attention is given to maximizing the size of the Ichtus (fish) shaped grain naturally displayed in the wood grain. The ichtus was a sign used by first century Christians to identify themselves to other Christians.
- Crafted from Olivewood wood imported from Bethlehem, Israel
- Dramatic dark brown grain against a light colored background
- Sanded smooth
- Natural wood grain forms a ichtus (fish) image, an ancient symbol of the Christian faith
- Finished with food safe mineral oil
- Height is 3 inches
- 3 1/2 inches outside diameter
- 3/16 inch wall thickness
- Weight is 11 lbs. 5 oz.
- Ser. No. B101
plus $6.00 shipping and handling
Back to bowls