Shopping over the internet can cause concern. Financial information security, customer service, quality of workmanship, reputable business practices and ease of communication when buying online are just a few of the common concerns. We feel excellent customer service is the best way to grow our business. Word of mouth is more effective than costly advertising campaigns which will only serve to raise the costs of doing business and the prices we must charge for our products. We believe timely communication that answers the customer's concerns satisfactorily is crucial to customer satisfaction. We are definitely commited to ethical business principles and look forward to continued business with our many satisfied customers.
See what customers say about doing business with us. These are just random samplings of unsolicited customer feedback Mr. Altig has received. Identities of commentators are hidden to respect and preserve their privacy.
- "Awesome...I appreciate the extra mile and the great communication. Thanks Bob" . . . Leesburg, VA Sep. 6, 2014
- "I wanted to let you know that the pen arrived safe and sound, and that
it's slender enough, well-balanced, and lovely to behold. Thanks again!" . . .
Philadelphia, PA July 14, 2014
- "I have received the Red Buckeye Burl Pen. This is a very Beautiful Pen. I'm really pleased with it. I like the markings especially, but the color is really an eye catcher. Great Craftmanship!!" . . . Dalton GA, May 30,2014
- "Bob, thank you very much for shipping the bottle stopper so quickly. It is a beautiful piece of wood turning and I know mine and my husband's good friend will be thrilled with it when we give it to him at his surprise 60th birthday celebration." . . . Columbia, SC, May 28,2014
- "Thank you for sending me this interesting pen. It is exactly as you described it" . . . Irvine, CA, May 17, 2014
- "Our son in Portland loves the pen we gave him and is amazed at the excellent workmanship" ... Bend, Oregon, Jan. 11, 2014
- "Thank you for making such a beautiful pen. Let me know when you get more olivewood and I'll get some more pens before next Christmas" ... Bend, Oregon, Dec. 12, 2013
- Thanks Bob. I appreciate the extra and expedited effort, as will my father...Rockford, Illinois, Jan. 13, 2009
- Thank you for the beautiful and unusual corncob pen... Winfield, Illinois, Dec. 3, 2008
- I love my abalone shell pen and get glowing compliments on it, I'm buying more for gifts ... Benton, Illinois, Oct. 11, 2008
- This pen is not only beautiful, it's the most comfortable pen I've ever owned ... San Antonio, Texas, Sep. 21, 2008
- "WOW! This is a fantastic piece of workmanship. Communication was great as well!" ... Las Vegas, Nevada, May 7, 2008
- "Rapidly shipped item as promised. Thank you." ... Fort Worth, Texas, May 4, 2008
- "Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent service. A+" ... Wheaton, Illinois, May 3, 2008
- "This is my second purchase from Altig Turnings. Same outstanding quality and service. Very pleased." ... Nome, Alaska, Jun. 14, 2007
- "Beautiful pen. Bought it for myself but wound up giving it as a Christmas gift to my secretary." ... Honolulu, Hawaii, Jan.3, 2007
- "Excellent to deal with. Would highly recommend." ... Buenos Aires, Argentina, Sep. 7, 2004
- "Very prompt and courteous to deal with. Thanks!" ... Elko, Nevada, Feb. 27, 2004
- "I love the rifle cartridge pen. You did a fantastic job!" ... Redmond, Oregon, Jan. 31, 2016